Ways to Find Stress Relief
- Go to bed on time.
- Get up on time so you can start the day un-rushed.
- Get rid of clutter.
- Allow extra time to do things and to get to places
- Live within your budget, don’t use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
- Eat right
- Every day, find time to be alone.
- Talk less, listen more.
- K.M.S. Keep Mouth Shut (this single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.)
- Take one day at a time. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn’t happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, now you have worried twice!
I guess Ben Franklin had the right equation –Early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise!
TIME MANAGEMENT VITAMINS(take a couple every day)
Many providers, myself included, complain that they never get a chance to get things done, that “have to” tasks mount up and become overwhelming. We feel stress and take the blame for procrastinating. We get in a bad mood, and everything gets worse. To improve this situation, take this list seriously.
• Set at least one priority goal each day
• Do it right the first time, Give it your best shot.
• Complete one task before moving to the next
• Do the most difficult tasks at your peak energy times if possible.
• Delegate whenever possible, and try not to micro manage!
• Do the hard task first, get it out of the way.
• If you won’t have time to finish, at least get started.
• Say “NO” more often
• Do it NOW.